JPay is an independent company that partners with the county, state, and federal correction systems countrywide to offer safe, effective, and efficient communication services for friends and family of prisoners and payment options for parolees, probationers, and offenders. The company prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and supplying a wide range of services and products to many facilities. Jpay login website is accessible at https://www.jpay.com/.
What does the www.jpay.com website offer to families and friends of inmates?
JPay inmate email service offers you the ability to send images, respond to electronic messages, and even participate in Video visitation in a video with a detainee. Also, it allows you to send money to a prisoner’s trust account online, via telephone agents, or in person.
Some facilities may allow the inmate to view, respond, and print the electronic message. Also, consider the attached images.
- JPay Email Delivering Speeds
JPay email service is faster than regular mail, with prisoners receiving emails within 48 hours. However, the emails usually require a stamp before sent out. You can find the marks at JPay kiosks in the correction facilities or online at affordable prices. If your message is longer, the more stamps you will need to send it. Besides, photos, videos, and any other attachments will also require stamps to be addressed.
- JPay Email Functionality
JPay email system uses the latest technology to keep you and your friends connected through their incarceration period. You can attach an image to an email or record a 30-second VideoGram to send together with your message in many facilities. The email interface is familiar to your email system at home or work, and it’s easy to use.
Sign up for JPay Account
Opening a JPay account is easy and free, but they will charge you for using it. If you want to open an account, follow the steps below.
- Go to jpay.com.
- Input a valid inmate ID.
- Choose the correct inmate name from the list provided.
- Provide a valid email and password.
- Finally, enter the correct billing information.
Once registered, the system confirms your account with an inmate. If you select the wrong inmate, your message won’t be delivered.
What’s required to Open a JPay account?
To successfully open a JPay account, you will need:
- A valid inmate ID, court number, or case number
- The name of the agency you will send payments
- Your valid email address
- Your telephone number
- Your Correct billing information
- Your billing address
Login to www.Jpay.Com
Now that you have a JPay account logging in won’t be hard. Here are some instructions you need to follow for a successful Jpay login process. Jpay login is a simple process.
- Visit the JPay login official page at https://www.jpay.com/.
- Enter a valid email address you used during account registration.
- Input the password for your JPay account and click the “Login” option.
- Once logged in, the website will show you JPay services for inmates.
- Please select the service you want and click it.
- Purchase a JPay stamp and pay for it online.
- Send your electronic message to the inmate after buying the stamp. The email system will then deliver the message to the prisoner.
This is all about Jpay Login. Always use the official www.Jpay.Com website to text inmates.
The best feeling ever is receiving a letter from your loved one in your inbox. So, why don’t you sign up for a free account today and start sending and receiving emails immediately?