In this article, I am going to give a good breakdown of how to play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10 using the Gameloop emulator.
First and foremost, what is an emulator?
An emulator can be described as a Software that enables a computer system to behave like another. Emulation is the ability of a program in a computer to imitate another program or device.
For example, most printers are designed to emulate Hewlett-Packard LaserJet printers because there are so many software designs written for HP printers. Since the early 1990s, the use of emulators for video games began firstly with arcade games.
There are so many kinds of emulators designed for different purposes like; Nox Player, Gameloop, MAME, VICE and so on but today, we are to be focusing mainly on Gameloop. You can read more about Android emulators here.
WHAT IS PUBG Mobile Game?
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, also known as PUBG, is an online multiplayer game published and developed by PUBG cooperation a subsidiary of South Korean video game company called a Blue Hole. The world online has exploded into battle royal madness with the lunch of so many online games which includes PUBG, although the game underwent a phased roll-out from 19 march 2018 but is now available worldwide on all devices.
PUBG is one of the world’s most popular online games with over 100 million monthly players and is one of the world’s top earners. On December 11, PUBG Mobile announced the launching of new upgrades to their already available game collections like tales of demons and gods anime, which would include the ‘RageGear’ Death race mode.
Playing on your Android Mobile is a great idea while on the move, but occasionally the urge to play on your PC occurs at some point, but thanks to the invention of emulators that is a possibility and a perfect example is the Tencent Game Loop App which allows you to play PUBG Mobile and many other smartphone games on your computer although the minimum RAM is 4GB RAM so 2GB ram users can not play PUBG on their PC.
Playing PubG on PC using GameLoop Android Emulator
Gameloop emulator is an updated version of Tencent gaming buddy that helps an individual play android games on PC. Gameloop is one of the most downloaded emulators for PC because it is easy to operate, and it works perfectly for 32bit and 64bit Windows.
FEATURES OF GAMELOOP:
- This emulator allows an individual or group of persons to play android mobile games like PUBG on a PC.
- It provides correctly configured and easy to use controls for playing android games (PUBG) on PC.
- The gameloop software makes it easy for users to configure the control overlay.
- In the case of PUBG, the game is available in two different languages Chinese and English.
- The emulator is easy to use as it does not require details for account creation for first-time users.
- It also works on low configuration computers, making it available for almost every version of Windows PC.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF GAMELOOP:
- Processor: Dual-core 1.8Ghz or more.
- OS(operating system): Windows 7 and above.
- HARD DISK: 1.5GB
HOW TO INSTALL GAMELOOP ON WINDOWS 10?
Below are the guidelines to successfully install Gameloop on Windows 10 PC:
- Download the Gameloop PC Version software.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to proceed to install
- After that, you would see the install button then click it
- After installation is complete, a start button would appear on the screen then click on it to finish
- The application is now successfully installed
Also, read about my favorite Antivirus.
HOW TO INSTALL PUBG MOBILE ON GAMELOOP EMULATOR FOR WINDOWS 10?
- After following the steps above to download Gameloop emulator, you can now install PUBG Mobile to play
- Click on game center then select PUBG then click the install or download button to install game data
- After downloading is completed, it automatically installs itself. All you need to do next is click on play or start and you are good to go.
This article about Pubg for pc is originally published on BluestacksDownloads website.
I hope you find the above article helpful in playing PUBG games on windows 10 using Gameloop emulators.